Operations Manager Doncaster
Civil Rail Solutions Ltd (CRS) are currently looking to recruit a Rail Operations Manager, based out of our regional office in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
CRS are a well-established & rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company, supplying a wide variety of staffing solutions to the Rail and Construction Industries. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in Rail & Construction recruitment and the opportunity for future career progression is available for the successful individual
Ultimately reporting to the Operations Director you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Northern based recruitment business, in line with company and client expectation.
As an Operations Manager your main attributes will be:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Hardworking, trustworthy & possess a reliable attitude
- Proven experience & knowledge of working within the rail & construction industry (preferably within the P-Way & Track renewals delivery sector)
- Proven management experience with the ability to lead large groups of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- The ability to work in a professional manner
- Excellent communication & client interaction skills
- Good team player who is driven to succeed
- Display good organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Possess competent IT skills (working knowledge of word & excel)
Hours of work
- Ensuring the overall management of the regional office & all members of the recruitment team
- Liaising with external clients to ensure project deliverables & client labour needs are met
- Plan and direct the organisation's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence
- Responsible for regional office P&L performance
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy in line with company expectations.
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (Full time 42.5hrs per week) Flexibility will be required due to fluctuated business demands at times
Very competitive & in line with industry
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual. Civil Rail Solutions are looking to hold the interviews at the very earliest opportunity.
Salary: Very competitive & in line with industry
Job Type: Rail Recruitment