Operations Director Doncaster
Civil Rail Solutions Ltd (CRS) are currently looking to recruit an Operations Director, based out of our regional office in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
CRS are a well-established & rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company, supplying a wide variety of staffing solutions to the Rail and Construction Industries. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in Rail & Construction recruitment and the opportunity for future career progression is available for the successful individual
Ultimately reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Northern based recruitment business, in line with company and client expectation.
As an Operations Director your main attributes will be:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Hardworking, trustworthy & possess a reliable attitude
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience & knowledge of working within the rail & construction industry (preferably within the P-Way & Track renewals delivery sector)
- Proven high level management experience with the ability to lead large groups of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Possessing an analytical & problem solving mindset
- Possessing a good sense of accountability
- A Good team player who is driven to succeed
- Process oriented to ensure that business & compliance processes are executed in line with company expectation
- The ability to work under pressure
- Displaying good organisational skills
- A great multitasker
Hours of work
- Ensuring the overall management of the regional office & all members of the recruitment team
- Liaising with external clients to ensure team & project deliverables, along with client labour needs are met in line with overall expectation
- Plan and direct the organisation's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence
- Responsible for regional office P&L performance
- Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy in line with company expectations.
- Assist the Senior team to Plan and direct the organisation's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, quality, culture and legislative adherence
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (Full time 42.5hrs per week) Flexibility will be required due to fluctuated business demands at times
Very competitive & in line with industry
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual. Civil Rail Solutions are looking to hold the interviews at the very earliest opportunity.
Salary: Very competitive & in line with industry
Job Type: Rail Recruitment