Gas Utilities Staff
CRS have been awarded a variety of gas maintenance and installation projects in and around the Birmingham and North West region. The primary aim of these projects are to install gas supplies for new build housing projects and entire housing estates.
The right candidates/Gangs will need:
The successful candidates must have the following
- To replace, extend and lay new gas PE pipe route Location
- excavation & avoidance of underground structures, to assist with signing, lighting and guarding of works.
- Excavation and reinstatement of holes & trenches
- Installation & jointing of PE pipe
The following is desirable but not essential:
- NCO Gas Level 1 certified groundworks staff
- NCO Gas Level 2 main laying certified Team leaders / Supervisors
- NRSWA signing lighting & Guarding certified staff
- NRSWA 1 Location & Avoidance of underground apparatus certified staff
- CSCS card.
Benefits of working for CRS:
- Valid UK Driving License
- Small Tools
- Manual Handling
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Working/Paid as Self Employed (CIS)
- Company Van and Fuel *If working within a gang
- Competitive Rates of Pay in line with industry
- Career Progression
Job Type: Construction Recruitment