Civil Rail Solutions Ltd (CRS) are currently looking to recruit a Labour Manager, working for our major client, based out of our clients project office in central London.
CRS are a well-established & rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company, supplying a wide variety of staffing solutions to the Rail and Construction Industries.
Reporting to the Head of Resource, you will be responsible for the day to day management of both internal & supply chain labour resources, deployed to service the needs of a major multi-disciplined rail infrastructure upgrade project in the heart of London. The ideal candidate would preferably live within easy reach of London or be prepared to commute.
As a Labour Manager your main attributes will be:
• Hardworking, trustworthy & possess a reliable attitude
• The ability to establish & develop relationships with internal stakeholders & supply chain partners
• To be confident, approachable & work in a professional manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player who is driven to succeed
• Display good organisational skills
• Possess competent IT skills (working knowledge of word & excel, training to be provided for client specific software)
• Experience of working within the rail industry is preferred. Holding a PTS would prove advantageous
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Ascertaining upcoming project labour needs
• Liaising with external supply chain to identify labour commitments
• Supplier performance management
• Utilising internal software to populate project / site race cards
• Attending regular labour review meetings with internal stakeholders & external labour supply chain
• Monitoring workforce readiness & competence
Hours of work
Primarily Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (Full time)
Competitive & in line with industry
• To work for an established & expanding successful business that rewards effort & results
• Career progression opportunities
• Competitive rates of pay
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Although experience of working within the rail and construction sectors would prove advantageous, it is not a necessity. The emphasis in regards to this role is being placed on the individual having the right attitude and a strong desire to succeed.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right individual. Civil Rail Solutions are looking to hold interviews at the very earliest opportunity. If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to [email protected]
Job Type: Rail Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please fill out the following sections. Alternatively, please feel free to email or post it to us directly.